Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random Thought By Brooke Stockton

So, as I am typing this, I realize that this may or may not interest you but for the sake of my sanity, I need to randomly process a thought.... :)




I had my usual 5 minutes for lunch today (in my slippers still) and I decided to put on a pizza.  I love supreme pizzas but I HATE peppers.  Red peppers, green peppers, yellow peppers, polka dot peppers, I don't care, I absolutely hate the taste!  And there I was, sitting in my kitchen trying to pick off these itty bitty pieces of peppers off my frozen pizza.  Do you know how long that takes?  LONGER THAN 5 MINUTES!  Uggghhh.

Here's my solution.  Make the veggies (regardless of what type) BIGGER!  That way when people don't like one, they can easily take them off without using a magnifying glass!  Does anyone know of such a pizza?  I would actually like to enjoy eating pizza longer than it takes for me to pick the darn peppers off!

and that is my random thought for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment